Study Spanish in Barcelona
- Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain. A Mediterranean city is really a collection of multi-faceted and diverse cultures.
- It is the most popular tourist destination in Spain with its rich cultural heritage Barcelona has many artistic monuments spread through out the city.
- The architectural works of Antoni Gaudi and Lluis Domenech I Montaner that have been designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites makes Barcelona different from the other cities in Spain notably by their originality and eccentricity.
- It is the most cosmopolitan city of all Spain.
- All our host families speak only Spanish at home. A unic oportunity to improve your Spanish living with a Catalonian Host Family the real Catalonian life.
- A perfect and very comfortable city to host large groups.
BARCELONA - INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSES 2015
|1 week||20||395 €|
|2 weeks||40||685 €|
|4 weeks||80||1.325 €|
|1 week||16||365 €|
|2 weeks||36||510 €|
|4 weeks||64||1.185 €|
What it is included in the final price :
* Intensive Spanish Course. Classes are 50 minutes long. Learning material.
* Inscription fees.
* Practical and dynamic activities.
* Standard program with activities.
* Guided visits depending on the program.
* Prices based on groups with 25 students. Price per student.
* Accommodation in the city center of Barcelona with a Spanish Host Family on Half Board.
* Single room completely furnished in the city center.
* Internet 24 hours.
* 24h assistance and monitoring of the stay.
Other forms of accommodation are available under request.