What is a Spanish language exchange:
A language exchange is two or more people who speak different languages practicing each other’s language. For example, an English speaker who is learning Spanish will do a language exchange with a Spanish speaker who is learning English.
A language exchange is the ideal way to complements other forms of learning such as classroom and multimedia, and much more effective than other popular way to practice: the language class and the typical and boring listening.
To practice live conversation you need to be at least at an intermediate level this means to have mastered the basics of the language, carry on a simple conversation and can get the gist of what is being said.
In a language exchange you put into practice all what you have learned about the Spanish language Therefore, is the best training to bridge the gap between classroom learning and communicating in the real world!
Exchange Spanish language student
Advantages of a language exchange:
- Learning the real Spanish language: slang, expressions, skills…etc, used by ordinary native speakers.
- Getting accustomed to the way native speakers speak in real (casual) Spanish conversation.
- The real and complete culture and linguistic immersion since the first minute you are in Spain and since you wake up until you go to bed.
- Making a friend in the Spanish-speaking culture.
- You have not to pay for accommodation and meals. The cost of your budget is compensated in exchange for language practice.
Why a Spanish language exchange?
You need the right kind to put into practice your Spanish in the most effective way to settle your knowledge and released to talking.
In a language exchange, however, you practice more than you would in a class, talking with native speakers of the language you’re learning, in a relaxed and supportive environment where there is patience and time to understand and to correct mistakes. A language exchange is also a wonderful way to learn the real spoken language of the culture, with all its “incorrect” grammar, informal expressions and slang, and if we add the kindness and joy of your host family and the delicious cuisine of our land, Spanish language exchange makes the perfect choice to learn, improve and enjoy.
Why choose Living Spanish Culture company providing the service as language exchange?
Living Spanish Culture, S.L. is a completely legal company with over 12 years experience in student exchange services offering a personalized service, you can reach us 24 hours.
All houses and welcoming people interested in exchange Spanish language students have been visited and selected personally by Amelia Hernandez, director and founder of Living Spanish Culture company and share the same desire to practice and improve the language, but all above to talk.
People that are going to host you at home are all of them with universitary studies.
The cost of accommodation and activities with your host family is compensated in exchange for language practice.
How does a student language exchange works?
- Spanish-Spanish: students practice the Spanish language only.
- Spanish in exchange for another language. The student exchange knowledge of their language by the Spanish language.
- It is not allowed exchanges between minors students.
- The city of exchange is always Valencia and its province and is available throughout the year.
- Having chosen a destination and for sending the full address, phone, facebook and email of your language exchange student is required to pay 95 Euros (VAT included) in concept of fees by a bank transfer.
- Student exchange maight be reciprocal between the two countries. Your exchange language student could be interested to visit you in your country.
- Send your request. We’ll send you pdf with all the availability information.