- Madrid, the capital of Spain and the geographic centre of the country, is loaded with history and absolutely full of interesting places. It has got a really wide cultural and leisure proposal.
- In Madrid are the most important art galleries in the world and great museums as El Padro Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Museo de Arte Reina Sofia. There are beautiful public parks and squares as Retiro’s Park, Plaza de España, Puerta del Sol and a wonderful Palacio Real (Royal Palace).
- Its leisure diversity and the streets atmosphere are important charms of the city. Madrid is one of Spain’s most popular destinations and is renowned for its large quantity of cultural attractions.
- The Spanish language school in Madrid is located in the heart of the city, just 400 meters from the Royal Palace and Puerta del Sol and 1200 meters from the main museums.
MADRID - INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE 2015 – AGE FROM 16 YEARS OLD
|1 week||20||390 €|
|2 weeks||40||702 €|
|4 weeks||80||1.350 €|
What it is included in the final price :
* Intensive Spanish Course. Classes are 50 minutes long. Learning material.
* Inscription fees.
* Standard program with 3 practical and dynamic activities per week.
* A cultural guided tour per week.
* Entrance tickets to the Museums Prado and Guernica.
* Prices based on groups with 25 students. Price per student.
* One excursion per week.
* Accommodation in the city center of Madrid with a Spanish Host Family on Half Board.
* Single room completely furnished in the city center.
* Internet 24 hours.
Other forms of accommodation are available under request.