- The warmth of its people, the shady corners, its wonderfull gardens, monuments, bridges, palaces, the cosy and magic streets, the history of its towns and villages, its landscapes, its gastronomy, all these and many others makes to fix in students and teachers memories a warm image which they will never forget.
- Seville’s history makes the city different from others in the rest of Spain. A preferred destination by Europeans and perfect city for travel related to the history, cuisine, culture, customs and Flamenco dancing. It is a very comfortable and safe city.
- Patios, parks and wonderful places as La Giralda, Plaza de España, Los Reales Alcazares, Seville Cathedral declared World Heritage by UNESCO, all located within walking distance, without missing a boat trip on the river Guadalquivir are absolute guarantee of an unforgettable stay.
- Sevilla is actually one of the cities with greater cultural activities, educational workshops, cultural tours, day trips and a city star to enjoy tapas dinners.
- The School is sited in the heart of the city and all our host families a few meters away from school: in the two most popular neighborhoods of Seville: Triana-Los Remedios a few meters from our meeting point at Plaza de Cuba and in a short walking distance from the School.
SEVILLE - INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE 2015 – AGE FROM 16 YEARS OLD
|1 week||20||280 €|
|2 weeks||40||520 €|
|4 weeks||80||952 €|
What it is included in the final price :
* Intensive Spanish Course. Classes are 50 minutes long. Learning material.
* Inscription fees.
* Practical and dynamic activities (4 per week).
* A cultural guided tour per week.
* Accommodation in the city center of Seville with a Spanish Host Family on Half Board.
* Single room completely furnished in the city center.
* Internet 24 hours.
Other forms of accommodation are available under request.